- 1 x Ball head with 1/4’’ Screw
- 1 x Ball head with NATO Clamp
- 1 x Ball head Clamp
- 1 x Hex Spanner
- It is made up of a ball head with 1/4’’ screw, a ball head with NATO clamp and a ball head clamp.
- It could attach plate with 1/4’’-20 threaded holes, such as Top Plate 1853, Side Plate 1854 or cage with 1/4’’-20 threaded holes, like a6500 Cage 1889 on the one end via ball head with 1/4’’ screw, while it could also attach monitor with NATO rail with on the other end via ball head with NATO clamp.
- It could attach cage with NATO rail with on the other end via ball head with NATO clamp, while it could attach monitor cage on the other end via ball head with 1/4’’ screw.
- It features quick release and attachment and could be slid to get the balance of the whole kit.
- The monitor mounted on it could be adjusted in different positions and angles via both the ball head and ball head clamp.
- A single wingnut is applied to lock the double ball head tight directly, and thumbscrews on both ends are utilized to lock the devices manually and a spared hex spanner is ready to lock it tighter.
- Its max load is 1.5kg.
140 x 26 x 52 mm
Aluminum Alloy/Stainless Steel