Sony RX series/H series/QX series/All mirrorless cameras
Attension : Non-motorized lens do not support optical zoom. (Motorized lens recommendation: E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS)
Crane/Crane-M ; firmware V1.50 and above
1. Connect the stabilizer to computer or APP, select "Sony" at the "Stabilizer Setting" page, save the setting.
2. First ,Plug the control cable's micro USB side (with gimbal) into the port which is inside the tilt motor, connect other side to camera MULTI interface.
3. The stabilizer should be powered on before turning on the camera, or the control function will not work.
1. Shutter (focus included): single click the ON/OFF button to take photos.
2. Video: double click the ON/OFF button to start video,
double click to exit.
3. Zoom: push the shifter level in "T" direction (upwards) to zoom in,
push the shifter level in "W" direction (downwards) to zoom out.