Camera Color Correction for Photo and Video
The Datacolor SpyderCHECKR 24 target offers the accuracy of full size, spectrally designed pigment patches, in a thin, portable, affordable color target designed for both still and motion imaging. SpyderCHECKR 24’s gray face provides in-camera and post-process white balance and exposure adjustment, while the color face allows you to color correct your capture automatically in Adobe® Photoshop® ACR, Adobe Lightroom®, Hasselblad® Phocus, and Blackmagic® DaVinci Resolve.
The three key uses of SpyderCHECKR 24 are:
- As a camera calibration tool, with the new SpyderCHECKR software
- As an in-camera white balance tool for still and motion
- As a reference target, for catalog work, fine art reproduction, and all photo and motion capture
Color can vary from scene to camera. Getting accurate, consistent color from scene colors to captured colors can be difficult and time consuming.
The SpyderCHECKR 24 target and it’s software produces highly accurate HSL color corrections for still and video cameras. This reduces color error on important corporate and team colors, and all the colors in your work.
Color can vary from camera to camera, as well as from manufacturer to manufacturer. Getting accurate, consistent color from multiple cameras for a single project can be particularly difficult and time consuming.
SpyderCHECKR 24 features the same easy-to-use software solution as the original SpyderCHECKR, producing smooth, highly accurate HSL color corrections for still and video cameras. Improve the accuracy, printability, and camera-to-camera matching of your work by calibrating each of your cameras with SpyderCHECKR 24
Color temperature and exposure can vary from shot to shot, as well as from scene to scene. Providing accurate, consistent scene data for all your captures can be difficult and time consuming.
SpyderCHECKR 24 features a single-sheet, easy-to-use gray chart that provides scene light color and intensity data which can be used to adjust camera settings, as well as to make Post Processing corrections
- Affordable: Professional pigment-formulated color and gray target, at an affordable price
- Portable: SpyderCHECKR 24 ships in a thin, durable plastic slipcover, to fit easily in your equipment bag
- Professional: SpyderCHECKR 24 offers full size, spectrally formulated pigment patches, and highly accurate HSL correction software
- Easy to use: SpyderCHECKR 24 provides easy-to-use software, which automatically rotates the target from any of the four possible orientations